The original St Nicolas Church (a wooden hut) was established to serve the growing community in the parish, west of the Evesham Road. This was replaced by an aesthetic, octagonal church with excellent acoustics and flexibility of seating for different styles of worship. It is modern catholic. Music is an important element of our worship. We have a robed choir. Singing from the congregation is robust. There are regular special services throughout the year including community celebrations and Taizé. The church is widely used by the Diocese.
St Nicolas is noted for the welcome it offers and its caring community. It encourages open expression of beliefs and spiritual growth.
Regular Service & Events
9.30am - Sung Eucharist (followed by refreshments and conversation)
5.00pm - Evening Prayer
9.00am - Morning Prayer
10.00am - Said Eucharist (followed by refreshments and conversation)
• Adjoining hall and facilities offers a wide range of activities throughout the day.
• Adjoining “field” offers outside activity
• Strong links exist with St Nicolas 36th Cheltenham Brownie Pack
• Parish Office is located at St Nicolas
• Weekly Saturday morning surgery is held for weddings and baptisms
• Easy access to both church and hall with large car park