A loving space to explore your faith
We look forward to welcoming you to our church family either through our service on a Sunday or through some of the other things we do as a church.
We would love to see you and all your family. Children are very welcome and we would love to welcome them.
A Bit of History
The original St Nicolas Church (a wooden hut) was established to serve the growing community in the parish, west of the Evesham Road.
This was replaced by an aesthetic, octagonal church with excellent acoustics and flexibility of seating for different styles of worship.
It is modern catholic. Music is an important element of our worship. We have a robed choir. Singing from the congregation is robust. There are regular special services throughout the year including community celebrations and Taizé. The church is widely used by the Diocese.
We have a brilliant church facility which has lovely spaces for use.
• Adjoining hall and facilities offers a wide range of activities throughout the day. For hall bookings contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Adjoining “field” offers outside activity
• Strong links exist with St Nicolas 36th Cheltenham Brownie Pack
• Parish Office is located at St Nicolas
• Easy access to both church and hall with large car park